文国音乐,外文好歌任你听
今日导读
您的位置: 文国英语网 » 生活英语 » 双语阅读 » 正文
英语配乐朗诵:The more loving one
来源:文国英语 时间:2008年10月06日 11:38      [ 词霸划词 已启用]  文章评论我来评论        进入社区

The more loving one

--W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast. 人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be, 倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me. 让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn, 它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day. 说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空

And feel its total dark sublime, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time. 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

 >>>>古为英用:《陋室铭》(英文版)

>>>>音乐不塞车:英语歌曲 “I stay in love ”

>>>>电影英语:《画皮》入选官方“申奥”影片

版权公告:本网站所刊登的文国网原创的各种学习资料、信息和各种专题专栏资料
均为北京文国网络技术有限责任公司版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止复制下载使用。
编辑:Rain
评论】 【收藏此页】 【打印】 【 】 【关闭

点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息