文国在线视频课程
今日导读
您的位置: 文国英语网 » 实用英语 » 房地产英语 » 正文
Lesson 3:办公室物业
来源:可可听力 时间:2008年07月01日 02:39      [ 词霸划词 已启用]  文章评论我来评论        进入社区

 

第三章 办公室物业
1. Office Unit For Lease


1. 出租办公室物业


Scene: ABC Agency
场景: ABC 代理行


A: Agent - Miss Wang
物业代理王小姐
B: Client - Mr. Ray Cohen
客户高汉先生
R: Receptionist
R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,早晨好!可否让我帮你?
B: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.
是的,我的名字叫高汉,我约了王小姐十一时会面。
R: Mr.Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.
高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。
A: (Miss Wang walks to the front desk.) Hello, Mr.Cohen, nice to meet you.
你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。
( They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr.Cohen.)
(王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。
Let me take you to the conference room.
请先到会议室。


(In the conference room)
(会议室内)
A: Mr.Cohen,would you like something to drink?
高汉先生,想喝点什么?
B: No, thanks.
不用客气,谢谢。
A: Mr Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the
Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to
rent.
高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港威大厦应是你公司承租物业的其
中一个最好选择。
B: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbour City?
港威大厦,它是否邻近海港城?
A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking
distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour
C
A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking
distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour
City. Besides, the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.
是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常方便,只需步行数分钟使可达地铁站,再者,它有一个
著名商场连接海港城。而该大厦的管理费及租金又非常合理,最适合你公司租用。
B: I see. How much is the rent?
我明白的,它的租金是多少?
A: The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot, Mr.Cohen.
高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。
B: It sounds very interesting. Is it possible to see it right now?
这令我很感兴趣,能否现在去看该当大厦呢?
A: Sure, Sir. May I ask which floor you prefer?
当然可以,高汉先生。请问有哪些楼层是你较为喜欢的?
B: I prefer a higher level, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.
我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。
A: Yes, Mr.Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor.
We can go anytime.
是的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五缕给你。我们可以随时出发。
B: Good.
好。

 


2. Selling Office Property
2. 出售办公室物业


Scene: Wing Fok Agency
场景:永福代理行
A: Agent - Peter Lee
物业代理李彼得
B: Client - Mrs. Chen
陈太太
A: Good afternoon, Madam. May I help you?
午安,太太,我可以帮你吗?
B: Yes, I'm looking for an office unit for sale.
好的,我正在寻找一个出售写字楼单位。
A: Have a seat please. (Peter Lee passes his business card to the client.) My
name is Peter Lee.
请坐。(李彼得将名片交给客户)我叫李彼得。
B: Thank you. I am Mrs.Chen. I would like to buy an office at around two point
five million Hong Kong dollars.
谢谢,我是陈太太,我想买一个约值港币二百五十万的写字楼。
A: How about the size?
你想要什么面积的单位?
B: Around five hundred square feet.
约五百平方英尺。
A: Do you prefer any particular location or building?
你有没有特别喜欢的地区或大厦?
B: Yes, I like the office property in Mong Kok because I used to rent an office
around there.
有,我较喜欢旺角区的写字楼,因为我曾经租用该区的一个写字楼单位
A: Where did you work before?
你以前在哪里工作?
B: Mong Kok Centre Phase 2.
旺角中心第二期。
A: Really? Actually, I have a few vacant offices on the seventh, thirteenth and
twenty-first floor in Mong Kok Centre Phase 2. The area is approximately from three
hundred and fifty square feet to five hundred square feet. The price range is from
two point three to two point eight million Hong Kong dollars. It perfectly fits your
price range.
真的?我正好有一些量角中心第二期的空置中层单位,是在七楼、十三楼和二十一楼,
面积约由三百五十至五百平方英尺,售价由港币二百三十万至二百八十万元,正适合你心目
中的售价。
B: Good. I would like to make an appointment to check it out as soon as possible.
好,我想尽快安排一个时间看看这些单位。
A: Let me arrange it for you.
让我替你安排。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: You're welcome.
不用客气。

编辑:Rain
评论】 【收藏此页】 【打印】 【 】 【关闭

文国网版权声明:欢迎转载我站原创文章,但请保留原作者和本站链接
文国词霸
大学英语四级历年真题解析
大学英语四级历年真题解析
大学英语四级考试始于1989年1月,是教育部主管的一项全国性的教学考试。其目的在于...>>免费试听